FamilyCare’s mission is to provide health care that focuses on the
whole person and benefits the entire community.
- People will live healthier, happier lives.
- Children will have a good start in life.
- Everyone will be able to be a contributing member of the community.
- Healthy people will enable communities to thrive.
- Accessible and affordable
- Caring, respectful and trustworthy
- Responsibly administered
- Well-coordinated, with focus on the whole person
- Preventive in nature, addressing root causes of poor health
- Ever-evolving with new approaches and technology
FamilyCare does not discriminate with regard to access to or provision of health care services on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, age, religion, income, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, physical or mental impairment, veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
Our Board of Directors, made up of community representatives and FamilyCare patients, guides the organization and keeps us true to our mission. We appreciate the important contribution our all volunteer board makes to the success of FamilyCare. FamilyCare is looking for people to serve on our Board of Directors. Click here to learn more.
Board of Directors
Help Support the Important Work of FamilyCare
FamilyCare is a 501c3 tax exempt not-for-profit corporation. Your donations to FamilyCare are tax exempt. Your donation helps us accomplish the important work of FamilyCare.
You may use this convenient printable Contribution and Pledge Form to mail in your donation.
You can support FamilyCare when you shop! When you use AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Womencare Inc. (FamilyCare Health Centers). Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/55-0691297 and support us every time you shop. It's the same Amazon that you usually use but if you go in through AmazonSmile, FamilyCare can make a little money to help support our services.
Thank you for your support!