Items to bring to your first visit:
- Photo identification
- Health insurance cards(s)
- Proof of income for sliding scale fee schedule discount
- Medical or dental history
- Medical records (especially) if recent hospital admission or emergency room visits
- List of medications currently taking and/or bottles of medicine
- Foster parent or grandparent: Guardian or custody papers showing custody of child required
- Adult guardian: Power of Attorney
- Co-pay (if applicable)
Fees and Insurance Accepted:
FamilyCare Health Center accepts most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Medicare, PEIA, CHIP and Tricare. Services are available on a sliding fee scale, based on income.
FamilyCare does not discriminate with regard to access to, or provision of, health care services on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, age, religion, income, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, physical or mental impairment, veteran status, marital status, familial or parental status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law.
We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid, Medicare, PEIA, TriCare, and CHIP.
Appointments are preferred, though walk-ins are taken when possible. Most of our services are available on a sliding fee scale based on income and are provided at a reduced charge to those who qualify.
For more information, please contact: Gail Parker at email@example.com
The Federal 340B Drug Pricing Program allows FamilyCare to buy medications for our patients at discounted prices. CLICK HERE to learn more.