FamilyCare offers children’s health care from your baby's very first breath, to kindergarten and through the teen years.
- Newborn care
- Immunizations and regular check-ups
- Care for childhood illnesses
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Care and referrals for children with disabilities
- Vision and hearing screening
- Dental care for children over age three at our Patrick St. office or through our Mobile Dental program
FamilyCare – Children’s Medicine Center
Located at CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital, our Children’s Medicine Center offers the most up-to-date pediatric care in our area. The Children’s Medicine Center is a Residency Teaching Program, working with Charleston Area Medical Center and WVU Department of Pediatrics to equip and train young doctors as pediatricians.
Healthy Kids Learn Better! School-based care is one of the most effective ways to make sure that all students have access to high-quality health care when they need it. We work with schools in Putnam, Kanawha, and Boone Counties to offer medical and dental services to students and faculty.
Mary C. Snow West Side Elementary School-Based Health Care Center
100 Florida Street
Charleston, WV 25302-1131
School-Based Health Services
503 Roosevelt Blvd., P.O. Box 163
Eleanor, WV 25070-0163
PH: 304.586-0001 or 304.380.7728
Mobile Dental Services
116 Hills Plaza
Charleston, WV 25387-2438